- First there were some people who left out an underscore and an "e" from the Liberal leader's account...
- — Ernestine's WS (@ErnestinesWS)Wed, May 21 2014 14:33:14
- Then Carleton University student Luke Bradley got a hold of it, a tweet that had 69 RTs Wednesday morning.
- — Mark Isted (@markisted1959)Mon, May 26 2014 16:14:23
- — Marc Bradley (@sprout3169)Wed, May 28 2014 00:12:46
@kathleenwynn is NOT @kathleen_wynne
Two characters difference is causing a social media headache for a 24-year-old from D.C. Protected tweets mean we can't Storify hers, but here's some of what she's been facing...
byAndrew Foote1,411 Views