- — Alex Hill (@AlexHill_GPO)Mon, May 26 2014 16:17:02
- — Scott Gorry (@TheGorryDetails)Sat, May 24 2014 14:45:08@Randall_Denley lots of your signs on Woodroffe near the Petro by Baseline Station have been vandalized, looks like cut with a knife
- — Terrance Oakey (@terrance_oakey)Sat, May 24 2014 16:41:45
- — Scott Moffatt (@ScottMoffatt21)Sat, May 24 2014 20:07:22
- — Patrice O' Hamilton (@ahcros)Sun, May 25 2014 00:57:00
- — Lisa MacLeod (@MacLeodLisa)Sun, May 25 2014 23:41:21Constituent just emailed that my signs on Fallowfield bw Greenbank & Woodroofe were torn down. Took a drive. It's true. Others remain..hmmm
- — Lisa MacLeod (@MacLeodLisa)Mon, May 26 2014 00:38:34Best team ever though. My VOLUNTEERS are out picking up the vandalized, cut and broken signs in Barrhaven and putting new ones up.
- — Alex Cullen (@Alex_S_Cullen)Mon, May 26 2014 16:58:50@amkfoote There's been some, every campaign affected (even Green!). Disturbing as always, but doesn't seem targeted. Signs w/b gone June 15.
- — Andrew Foote (@amkfoote)Mon, May 26 2014 22:12:19
Damaged election signs in Ottawa
It's an unfortunate part of most elections - people knocking down, slicing up or generally engaging in skulduggery with campaign signs. Here's some of what's been happening in Ottawa.
byAndrew Foote6,029 Views