- — Katie Hannan (@katykat)Sun, Mar 03 2013 08:09:08Holland had a childhood obsession with the Romans & the dinosaurs, fierce, exciting & extinct. Seemed like a logical progression #AdlWW
- — Katie Hannan (@katykat)Sun, Mar 03 2013 08:10:01The interest in antiquity has grown up with him, through the pangs of fist love... The classics kept him company in his 20s-30s #AdlWW
- — Katie Hannan (@katykat)Sun, Mar 03 2013 08:22:31Holland describes religious extremes, Christians believing the old testament, Rabbis that Jesus is boiling in a pot of s#*t in hell #AdlWW
- — Katie Hannan (@katykat)Sun, Mar 03 2013 08:33:25#AdlWW Muslim scholars don't believe that Holland will ever understand Islam, because he's not Muslim. Answers don't live in the archives.
- — Katie Hannan (@katykat)Sun, Mar 03 2013 08:36:02Holland says Australia doesn't have framework to understand the ancient culture, oral histories aren't enough, how to cross reference #AdlWW
Day 2: Secrets of the Ancient World (Tom Holland), Adelaide Writers’ Week 2013
Adelaide Writers' Week has selected sessions from its' 2013 program and delivered them live and online to the screens of the world via South Australia's prolific arts and cultural tweeters.
byAdel Writers' Week33 Views