- — Joe Kessel (@Bigoons)Mon, Dec 17 2012 21:19:22@adamjahns disappointing to say the least.sure he was frustrated but to say he doesn't care was over the top.As a pro he should act as such.
- — Barry Down (@Bearz_Fan)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:51:30@adamjahns If Urlacher thinks we are the worst fans in the NFC north bc we boo bad performance, too bad. We live and die the Bears.
- — William (@born2bear)Mon, Dec 17 2012 21:02:46@adamjahns You don't want to be booed? Play better. When I screw up at work, I get yelled at. We're indirectly your boss. We're yelling.
- — Mark Ortolan (@Partypoopinmark)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:40:21@adamjahns he can cry all he wants. when you start 7-1, you should be making the playoffs. It all starts at the top when things go bad.
- — Chicago Bill (@HoerterFutures)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:42:32@adamjahns He was being very honest, when he said he has NO friends - only teammates. The nature of being an elite athlete airhead. Sorry!
- — Riley Price (@ItsRileyPrice)Mon, Dec 17 2012 21:17:21@adamjahns said the guy who hasn't produced the big plays that have earned him his big paychecks in 3 years. Its time to cut the fat.
- — Not Jake Speck (@jakespick)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:51:50@adamjahns as a Bears fan I have to say Bears fans are some of the worst in sports. But what do you expect when half are Cubs fans
- — Barry Down (@Bearz_Fan)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:55:08@adamjahns I pay hundreds or thousands of dollars every year 4 Bears tickets and parking and $8 beer. I paid $2500 for 1 Super Bowl ticket.
- — Baron vonRentzell (@defgeoff1)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:28:42@adamjahns when it comes to who is coach, or who the bears put on da field, the media and fans dont know whats best for the team, aka, relax
- — Kevin McMahon (@klmcmahon)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:56:11@adamjahns For someone nearing the end of his career it is surprising that he is going after those who will make or break his legacy.
- — Katherine (@katherine215)Mon, Dec 17 2012 21:01:09@adamjahns Chicago fans are ridiculously critical of their teams. I don't boo but even I can't defend the Bears' recent performances.
- — Brandon Feldt (@TheRealBFeldt)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:44:59@adamjahns Ironic considering it's his popularity among fans that enables him to make a lot of money off the field. 54 isn't the sharpest.
- — Brendan McDonnell (@MrBrendan)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:50:37
Bears fans sound off on Brian Urlacher's comments
Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher caused a stir with his comments about fans and the media when he defended coach Lovie Smith Sunday night on Fox 32. ‘’Two of the people I don’t care about: fans or media," Urlacher said. When asked, Bears fans on Twitter had different takes on his comments.
byAdam Jahns1 Like8,950 Views