- — StickyMinds (@StickyMinds)Tue, Mar 27 2012 18:06:29
- — Nolan MacAfee (@nmacafee)Tue, Mar 27 2012 18:12:13
- — lisacrispin (@lisacrispin)Tue, Mar 27 2012 18:12:57
- — Claire Moss (@aclairefication)Tue, Mar 27 2012 18:13:25A1) While my first instinct is to say co-workers, I've had a boss' influence outweigh them, both positively and negatively. #testchat
- — Claire Moss (@aclairefication)Tue, Mar 27 2012 18:14:45
- — Adam Yuret (@AdamYuret)Tue, Mar 27 2012 18:15:17A1: All three are vital to happiness. Many of us work for our co-workers but if we suffer together under system we're unhappy. #testchat
We hear that software QA is the happiest job around! Inspired by the Forbes and CareerBliss research, Claire wants to know what the testers on Twitter have to say.
byClaire Moss30 Views