- — David Johnson (@davidjohnsonpdx)Wed, Apr 17 2013 17:50:27@acarvin Doesn't the quick turnaround make you think it was someone they had already questioned, thus they knew the person's name already?
- — Mohammed K. Alyahya (@7yhy)Wed, Apr 17 2013 17:51:49
- — mark little (@marklittlenews)Wed, Apr 17 2013 18:12:40Please! Can I urge all Twitter users to disregard rumours from mainstream media until confirmed on Twitter (I've always wanted to say that!)
- — Bob Collins (@MyLittleBloggie)Wed, Apr 17 2013 18:13:28I assume John Miller at CBS news -- former FBI Asst. director -- has pretty good sources. CBS is saying "no arrest." I'm believing that .
- — Andy Carvin (@acarvin)Wed, Apr 17 2013 18:16:42CNN giving a dramatic account of the suspect fleeing the scene of the crime, not knowing he was being photo'ed. Or so says their sources.
Boston Bombing Suspect Arrested...Or Not.
This afternoon there was a flurry of reporting that the suspect had been arrested. And then there was a flurry of reporting that he hadn't. Here's a recap.
byAndy Carvin1,231 Views