- — Andrew Campbell (@acampbell99)Fri, Apr 13 2012 20:05:03#rockstarteacher sells school t-shirts with their student's schedule printed on the back under the title "2012World Tour"
- — David Coffey (@delta_dc)Fri, Apr 13 2012 19:15:01Principal asked the #rockstarteacher why he didn't use student presentations in class. He responded, "I don't work with amateurs!"
- — Daniel Gibson (@hoosier_teacher)Fri, Apr 13 2012 19:07:53
- — Daniel Gibson (@hoosier_teacher)Fri, Apr 13 2012 18:35:25Xbox 360 just released #rockstarteacher so the whole can be a rockstarteacher in the comfort of their own home. Simplified 5 btn controller
- — Betsy Pruitt (@TechECoach)Fri, Apr 13 2012 18:11:47#rockstarteacher takes students on field trips (aka learning excursions) to Paradise City to see the green grass and pretty girls
- — Louise Murray-Leung (@weasie23)Fri, Apr 13 2012 17:05:36Requires blue and orange peanut butter m&m's be stocked in staff room at all times, yet refuses to share #rockstarteacher
- — Tim Wilhelmus (@twilhelmus)Fri, Apr 13 2012 14:52:35If you want to be a #rockstarteacher these days, forget the big teaching labels. U need 2 build Ur fan base by sharing Ur art 4 free online.
- — Andrew Campbell (@acampbell99)Fri, Apr 13 2012 14:49:55#rockstarteacher tells stories in the staff room about the 2 hour, completely improvised PBL lesson they saw at teachstock..
Rock Star Teachers
Think you know a 'rock star' teacher. Maybe these sound familiar then :)
byAndrew Campbell381 Views