- Here's what netizens had to say regarding his claim, as well as his denial that he plagiarized the work of an American blogger:
- — FilipinoFreethinkers (@ffreethinkers)Wed, Aug 29 2012 08:04:32In an alternate world where Sotto isn't loaded with machismo, he would have admitted to the plagiarism and apologized and we'd move on.
- — Andie Merch Comia (@andiemerchcomia)Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:29:07
- — Vanessa Merca (@vanessamrie)Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:14:46Sinabi pa niya na wala raw krimen na plagiarism dito sa Pilipinas. Ah ah! Tito Sotto naman, hindi ka ba nagthesis? Nakakahiya ka.
- — Bianca Rivas (@bianxrivas)Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:18:05Tito Sotto's claiming he's cyber-bullied. Don't they bully people in Eat Bulaga everyday, poking fun at them and their situations?
- — Rowena Rebua-Padilla (@RowenaPadilla)Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:27:38Sotto claims he is being bullied in the cyberspace. Jeez! You better learn how to apologize, ain't too hard to do that you know. (•͡˘˛˘ •͡)
- — jamie grace macayan (@jehmiepot)Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:25:18Etong si Sen.Sotto ayaw pang umamin eh. Please lang wag nang magtanga-tangahan. Ikaw pa ngaun ung biktima ng cyberbullying? Lol wth!
- — Francis Magbuhos (@renzmagbuhos)Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:23:40dear sen sotto. yes, plagiarism is not a crime, but that doesnt mean it's not wrong. ergo, it will never justify your act. man up, apologize
- — Axellion Sordaz (@AxellionSordaz)Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:23:34Tito Sotto invoked a flurry of reactions from me~ I'm amused, aggravated, vexed, anguished, and in disbelief that he's in the senate.
- — Maxi Mejia (@maxi_mejia)Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:23:39If we get 80% of the population to value rational thought and critical thinking, clowns like Sotto would never get elected in the 1st place.
Sotto: I'm a victim of cyberbullying
Sen. Vicente "Tito" Sotto III on Wednesday fired back at his "faceless" online critics, saying that he has become a victim of cyberbullying because of his refusal to support the Reproductive Health Bill.
byABS-CBN News6,121 Views