- Some speakers arrived from Scandinavia where they attended Lean Kanban Nordic 2014 #lnk14. We waited for them in Bologna, some of them in time for dinner…
- — joakimsunden (@joakimsunden)Thu, May 29 2014 22:28:48
- — Jasper Sonnevelt (@JasperSonnevelt)Fri, May 30 2014 08:50:58
- While our audience (mostly Italians) got to Bologna even if the day was complicated by a public transportation strike. The venue, Savoia Hotel Regency, looked at its best on a sunny day – so air conditioning needed!
- The first speaker was Rikard Olsson, who replaced at the last second Bjarte Bogsnes to talk about Beyond Budgeting.
- — David J Anderson (@lkuceo)Fri, May 30 2014 07:47:30
- — David J Anderson (@lkuceo)Fri, May 30 2014 07:54:23
- — David J Anderson (@lkuceo)Fri, May 30 2014 07:55:203 purposes for a budget - a target, a forecast and resource allocation - important to realize different purposes & objectives #lkse14
- Second on stage was Håkan Forss and his famous LEGO slides, with Are you too busy to improve?
- — Pawel Brodzinski (@pawelbrodzinski)Fri, May 30 2014 08:28:23
The Modern Management Methods: Lean Kanban Southern Europe 2014 event was held in Bologna on May 30th.
byAlessio Bragadini926 Views