- — Elisabeth McLeod (@LisMcLeod)Sun, Oct 27 2013 07:15:18
- — steph (@onestephahead_)Sun, Oct 27 2013 05:44:52@abcnews seeing the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular or seeing an actual opera there and getting a backstage tour with Opera Australia!
- — Gillian B (@Reynardo_red)Sun, Oct 27 2013 05:42:01#OperaHouse memories on the stairs: 1980 Girl Guides' Honour Guard for the Queen in Sydney, or 2004 flash mob doing "Row Row Row your boat"
- "Seeing Bjork perform under a full moon on my birthday with a huge cruise ship as a backdrop to the opera house... Truly magical" - cabbagehead via comments
- "The 1996 Crowded House farewell gig would have to be marked down as a highlight for the old lady...?" - jamescollins via comments
- — Ben Wilson (@boodek)Fri, Oct 25 2013 00:13:24@abcnews Being there at the opening as a 5-year-old, meeting Humphrey Bear and watching the helicopters (jets?) go under the Harbour Bridge.
"My mum took me to see my first opera when I was 12. It was Rigoletto, and my grandmother had managed to get us box seat tickets. I thought it was magic." - canispup via comments
- — Rainman (@rainmantic)Thu, Oct 24 2013 22:18:09
- — TashaDauphine (@TashaDauphine)Thu, Oct 24 2013 22:10:21
Your favourite Opera House memories
byABC News19,977 Views