- — Mark Scott (@abcmarkscott)Mon, Aug 26 2013 22:08:46The ABC remembers Bill Peach. http://about.abc.net.au/press-releases/farewell-bill-peach-1935-2013/ …-releases…
- — Antony (Tony) Walker (@tonywalker1)Mon, Aug 26 2013 22:23:10Vale Bill Peach. Along with Michael Charlton, John Penlington et al pioneer Australian public broadcasting! Class/credibility! #billpeach
- — Mike Carlton (@MikeCarlton01)Mon, Aug 26 2013 18:18:48Bill Peach, star of ABC-TV's This Day Tonight, great bloke and great Australian, died of cancer this morning at 3.30am. A good mate gone.
- — Matt Coleman (@mattcdef2000)Mon, Aug 26 2013 18:56:50
- — Mark Colvin (@Colvinius)Mon, Aug 26 2013 19:17:33Bill Peach, host of the "wild child" of Australian current affairs: 1935-2013. http://www.abc.net.au/talkingheads/txt/s2025645.htm …talkingheads/txt/s2025645.htm
- — Jessica Adams (@jessicacadams)Mon, Aug 26 2013 19:34:02Without Bill Peach, no TDT. Without TDT, this fabulous 1977 clip on punk rock in Australia would never have happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYvTl1act-w …/watch?v=aYvTl1act-w
- — Jessica Adams (@jessicacadams)Mon, Aug 26 2013 19:28:04I will always remember Bill Peach and TDT with love. They introduced me to the Sex Pistols. Remember that episode?
- — Peter Bowditch (@RatbagsDotCom)Mon, Aug 26 2013 18:52:40Very sad to hear of the death of Bill Peach. All "current affairs" programs on Australian television should go dark tonight in his memory.