- — michael owen (@themichaelowen)Tue, Jun 24 2014 17:47:01I'm genuinely gutted. I love watching him play more than any other player but he obviously just can't control himself.
- — Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker)Tue, Jun 24 2014 21:09:25Suarez "These things happen in the box, we were in contact, chest against shoulder, and I got a knock to the eye." Yet he held his teeth?
- — Russell Brand (@rustyrockets)Tue, Jun 24 2014 17:51:01Suarez! Your teeth are already prominent, stop biting people! It's like @GaryLineker attacking people with his ears.
- — Steve Horvat (@Steve_Horvat)Tue, Jun 24 2014 22:54:18
- — The Special John (@bainesyDiego10)Tue, Jun 24 2014 22:19:03#Suarez devastated he'll potentially miss out on a meeting with Germany. Apparently he quite fancied the shoulder of Lahm...
- — Francis Leach (@SaintFrankly)Tue, Jun 24 2014 20:42:46
The world reacts to Luis Suarez biting incident
Uruguay's Luis Suarez is being investigated for allegedly biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. It would be the striker's third biting incident. Outrage, shock, and humour - this is how the world responded on social media.
byABC News1 Like135,234 Views