- — Mark Scott (@abcmarkscott)Sat, Oct 29 2011 09:28:36
- — Rob - Legend (@rob_399)Sat, Oct 29 2011 08:23:55I am so claiming I took a Qantas flight yesterday and I'm stuck somewhere and can't get to work on Monday. Or Tuesday for that matter.
- — Jim McIntyre (@JimmyMac66)Sat, Oct 29 2011 08:30:53@abcnews In Sydney madly scrambling for flights and accom with the rest of the population. Jetstar and Virgin only have super exp fares left
- — Leanne Dye (@madswansfan)Sat, Oct 29 2011 08:23:11@abcnews a friend of mine is booked on a Qantas flight to Syd tomorrow to catch flight to Japan. So mad for her. It's devastating
- — Bob (@toastman51)Sat, Oct 29 2011 08:34:44t http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-29/qantas-locking-out-staff/3608250 … @abcnews Sack the CEO he is a disgrace to Australians - The last time I will fly Qantas under current management!
- — Ev Lau (@getyourvoxoff)Sat, Oct 29 2011 08:39:16AIPA think @QantasAirways are holding country to ransom; the unions are holding Qantas to ransom! Do they know how the real world works?
- — Mike Lynch (@MikeeTalks)Sat, Oct 29 2011 08:49:46Branson's Virgin Australia offer to bring their new loyal stranded customers home for heavily discounted fares. Smart man Richard. #Qantas
- — JustinLee76 (@)Sat, Oct 29 2011 09:10:47Govt to call for halt to strikes via s424, where FWA must act to prevent significant economic damage http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/fwa2009114/s424.html … #Qantas #auspol
Qantas grounds fleet
The world of social media reacts to news that Qantas is grounding its entire fleet and locking out staff in response to industrial action.
byABC News56,886 Views