- — ChopChop Magazine (@chopchopmag)Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:43:49
- Some nutritional publications also took to Twitter to talk to the first lady. The event even got some international attention.
- — Nathalie Collard (@NathalieCollard)Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:26:19Avis aux intéressé: Michelle Obama échangera avec vous sur Twitter à 11h05. Mot-clé: #AskFLOTUS Sujet: la bonne forme physique des jeunes
- Tweets signed "-mo" are said by the White House to come directly from Obama.
- — FLOTUS (@FLOTUS)Mon, Mar 11 2013 15:41:41
- — Jaclyn Deihl (@JacDeihl)Mon, Mar 11 2013 15:35:41
- Not all the tweets stayed on topic...
- Some attempted to highjack the hashtag, making light of the discussion or bringing up topics like the automatic sequester budget cuts.
- But the first lady stuck to answering questions about children's health, weight and exercise.
- — Starlene Stringer (@StarleneS)Mon, Mar 11 2013 13:45:19
Twitter Users #AskFLOTUS About Health As Part of @LetsMove Campaign
First lady Michelle Obama chatted with Americans over Twitter about exercise and eating right Monday morning.
byABC News1 Like4,359 Views