- DAY 1 - Saturday, May 2, 2015
- Opening Plenary
- Judy Perry Martinez, Chair, ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Services
- Access to affordable legal services for all....
- — Victor Li (@LawScribbler)Sun, May 03 2015 00:11:56Judy Perry Martinez: Access to affordable legal services for all is critical to a society founded on the rule of law. #ABAFutures.
- ABA President William C. Hubbard
gives welcome remarks at Summit's Opening Plenary
- — William Hubbard (@WilliamCHubbard)Sun, May 03 2015 15:50:31
- Stanford Law School Dean Elizabeth Magill
also gives welcome remarks
- Moderator: Hon. Jeremy Fogel
Speaker: Hon. Mariano-Florentino Cuellar
- — Eddie Hartman (@EddieRHartman)Sun, May 03 2015 00:50:46Cuellar #abafutures. q: What can a lawyer do that a computer cannot? a: "Empathy." Sure, but can't a non-lawyer provide that?
- Day 2 - Sunday, May 3, 2015
- Panel Discussion: Innovation Beyond the Legal Sphere
- Moderator: Manny Medrano / Speakers: Judit Rius Sanjuan, Denis Weil, and Ron A. Dolin
- Innovation Should Come From...
- — Bill Henderson (@wihender)Sun, May 03 2015 15:47:02The term "nonlawyer" keeps coming up. That terminology reveals part of our problem. How about allied professionals? #abafutures
2015 National Summit on Innovation in Legal Services
A “National Summit on Innovation in Legal Services,” challenged thought leaders both from within and beyond the legal profession to develop action plans to ensure access to justice for all. The Summit was co-sponsored by the American Bar Association Presidential Commission on the Future of Legal Services and Stanford University School of Law.
byABA Futures1 Like329 Views