- The YO Program began with a subspecialty panel moderated by the ever-popular @bill_lloyd and featuring Maria Aaron, MD; Craig J. Chaya, MD; Azadeh Khatibi, MD; and Aaron Miller, MD.
- Grant Morshedi, MD, then gave a brief presentation on coding.
- — Christian Hester (@DrC_Hester)Sun, Nov 17 2013 16:35:40
- Larry Geller offered tips on negotiating your first contract.
- — Janice Law (@macularstar)Sun, Nov 17 2013 17:04:43If I have a list of negotiable items should I list them all upfront? Or is it more palatable if I just choose a few at a time? #yoprogram
- — Evan Silverstein (@TweetingEvan)Sun, Nov 17 2013 17:05:52How do I sift through all these unsolicited emails from consulting groups? Apparently I "need to call" them. #yoprogram
2013 YO Program Highlights
Each year, the American Academy of Ophthalmology's YO Committee plans a special program for young ophthalmologists, supplemented with recommended courses and other special events throughout the meeting. Participants tweeted questions during the main program, Nov. 17.