- Have we mentioned that we like to start things early?
Things really got started with a panel discussion about practice transformation in family medicine. Panelists Michael Fine, M.D.; Capt. Maureen Padden, M.D., M.P.H.; and Deborah Richter, M.D., shared their personal insights on the topic.
- — Diana Mokaya (@Dianasplosion)Fri, Aug 02 2013 06:48:49Healthcare system needs 1)Everyone in 2)Largely publicly financed 3)Budget 4)Public accountability & stewardship-Dr Richter Rm 2103A #aafpnc
- — Diana Mokaya (@Dianasplosion)Fri, Aug 02 2013 07:11:34Per person per year cost of primary care is $300-$400, compared to $1600 just for health insurance administration-Dr. Fine Rm 2103a #aafpnc
- — Diana Mokaya (@Dianasplosion)Fri, Aug 02 2013 07:10:04Primary care is so affordable that no American should need insurance to be able to get it. -Dr. Fine Rm 2103a #aafpnc
- — Mark Ryan (@RichmondDoc)Fri, Aug 02 2013 07:12:57
- The panel discussion drew a standing-room-only crowd. Do we need a bigger venue?
- — Molly Talley (@mollytalley)Fri, Aug 02 2013 10:04:58
Have you checked out the Expo Hall?