Annual Leadership Forum (ALF)
- ALF is the AAFP’s leadership development program for chapter-elected leaders, aspiring leaders, and chapter staff. Engage in the online discussion at #AAFPALF.
- — Reid B. Blackwelder (@blackweldermd)Thu, Apr 25 2013 12:05:49
- — Anne Montgomery MD (@AnneMont)Thu, Apr 25 2013 13:10:05
- Following a great breakfast, it's time for the Elected Leader / CEO Forum.
- — CT Family Physician (@CTAFPDOC)Thu, Apr 25 2013 20:00:00Motivate people and improve morale by finding low cost rewards and recognition for your board members and office staff. #aafpalf
- — Tina Louise Tanner (@FPdoc_Tanner)Thu, Apr 25 2013 15:45:47
- — Andrew JP Carroll MD (@AJCarrollAuthor)Thu, Apr 25 2013 15:45:48
- — Troy Fiesinger (@TroyTxFamilyDoc)Thu, Apr 25 2013 14:56:43
- — Kevin Martin (@K_Martin_MD)Thu, Apr 25 2013 19:01:11Wisdom for any organization that thinks strategically #aafpalf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJhG3HZ7b4o&feature=youtube_gdata_player …hG3H…
- Following lunch, ALF attendees had a variety of breakout sessions from which to choose.
- — Ohio Academy of FP (@OhioAFP)Thu, Apr 25 2013 20:36:36
- — Kansas AFP (@KansasAFP)Thu, Apr 25 2013 20:54:12
- — Katie Cox (@HappyIStand)Thu, Apr 25 2013 20:44:25
Day 1: ALF and NCSC
Three Days | Two conferences | One focus: LEADERSHIP Welcome to the 2013 Annual Leadership Forum (ALF) and National Conference of Special Constituencies (NCSC) — three days of high-energy leadership training with hundreds of current and aspiring leaders in family medicine.