- Although one role of the Congress is to select new leaders in family medicine, we also took time to honor those who already have given decades of service.
- — Jen Brull (@mrsbrull)Wed, Sep 25 2013 16:12:53
- — FSM Family Medicine (@NUFSMFamMed)Wed, Sep 25 2013 16:14:57
- — Anne Montgomery MD (@AnneMont)Wed, Sep 25 2013 16:20:17Humanitarian award to Dr. Cora Christian, long-time delegate from Virgin Islands, working toward health equity. #AAFPCoD
- — Tina Louise Tanner (@FPdoc_Tanner)Wed, Sep 25 2013 16:23:40
From a field of five, delegates selected three new Directors.
- — Brad Fox (@DrRedmo)Wed, Sep 25 2013 16:29:47
Welcome to the board, Drs. Chou, Lee and Munger.
- Speaker John Meigs and Vice Speaker Javette Orgain both were re-elected.
- — Elisabeth Righter MD (@drlisarighter)Wed, Sep 25 2013 16:48:49
- — Diana Mokaya (@Dianasplosion)Wed, Sep 25 2013 16:52:09
Robert Wergin, M.D., is our new president-elect.
Congress of Delegates: Sept. 25
During the 2 1/2-day meeting (held prior to Scientific Assembly), the Congress' agenda includes reports from the Board of Directors and commissions, resolutions and elections.
byAAFP1 Like158 Views