- Things got underway early Monday with reports from AAFP officers and commissions but not before recognizing what the first "A" in AAFP stands for. Thanks to the Marines for stopping by.
Reports from the Academy's officers included parting thoughts from Board Chair Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., whose six years of service is coming to an end this week.
- — Diana Mokaya (@Dianasplosion)Sun, Sep 22 2013 20:17:25The only bad thing about mistakes is not learning from them. Words of wisdom from@grstream #AAFPCOD
- — Julie Wood (@juliekwoodmd)Mon, Sep 23 2013 08:51:21
- — Kyle Bradford Jones (@kbjones11)Sun, Sep 22 2013 20:08:51
- The COD said thanks, and farewell, to two longtime AAFP VPs who have announced their retirement, vice president for education Perry Pugno, M.D., M.P.H., and vice president for financial and administrative services Robert Watchinski, C.P.A.
- — Chris Baumert, MD (@cbaummd)Mon, Sep 23 2013 08:56:25
- — Mike Sevilla, MD (@drmikesevilla)Mon, Sep 23 2013 10:29:39
In reference committees covering advocacy, education, health of the public, organization and finance and practice enhancement, delegates debated a wide range of issues.