- — Astrud Villareal (@rechargeability)Sat, Jul 29 2017 18:14:31
- — Kelsey Murray (@doctorakelso21)Sat, Jul 29 2017 18:14:19
- — Astrud Villareal (@rechargeability)Sat, Jul 29 2017 18:48:55
- — Kate R (@TyrannyoftheP)Sat, Jul 29 2017 18:47:56
- — Lizzy Wei McIntosh (@Mindaynim)Sat, Jul 29 2017 20:03:31
- — Kim Yu, MD, FAAFP (@drkkyu)Sat, Jul 29 2017 19:06:19Amazing largest attendance at #aafpnc! 5100 attendees! Thank you for being here! #FamilyMedicineStrong… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/891374344605192193 …
- Saturday's schedule at National Conference also included more than a dozen workshops related to career planning, clinical skills, health policy and research.
- — Kevin Wang (@shawshing)Sat, Jul 29 2017 22:19:05
- During the final day of congress activities, students and residents heard from candidates and elected their peers to several leadership roles.
- — Alexa Mieses MD MPH (@DrAlexaMieses)Sat, Jul 29 2017 16:13:43
2017 National Conference: Day Three
The three-day National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students in Kansas City, Mo., features workshops, social and networking events, an expo featuring representatives from hundreds of family medicine residencies and the resident and student congresses.
byAAFP1 Like342 Views