- — Anne Montgomery MD (@AnneMont)Thu, Jul 27 2017 16:36:34
- Our main stage presentation featured greetings from student chair Lizzy McIntosh and resident chair Alex Mroszcyk-McDonald, M.D., and a message from AAFP president John Meigs, M.D., about the ongoing health care legislation debate in Washington. The morning session was capped by a panel discussion moderated by author T.R. Reid that featured primary care physicians Rushika Fernandopulle, M.D.; Sachin Jain, M.D.; Jay Lee, M.D., and Manisha Sharma, M.D.
- — Kim Yu, MD, FAAFP (@drkkyu)Thu, Jul 27 2017 14:18:40@AlexMMTri & Lizzy McIntosh opening #aafpnc! Congress starts at 1pm today room 2502! Over 5000 registrants here in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/890577178651496448 …
- — Shawn Martin (@rshawnm)Thu, Jul 27 2017 23:25:50.@aafp sent a letter to the Senate earlier today on ACA repeal http://www.aafp.org/dam/AAFP/documents/advocacy/coverage/aca/LT-SenatorsMcConnellSchumer-SenateFinalVoteWhip%20Letter-072717.pdf …
- Our panel of experts discussed innovations in primary care.
- — Kristina Dakis, MD (@kdakis)Thu, Jul 27 2017 14:39:08
- — Mark Ryan (@RichmondDoc)Thu, Jul 27 2017 14:47:14
- — Steven R. Brown, MD (@SteveBrownMD)Thu, Jul 27 2017 14:48:46
- — Michael Kraft (@kraft_mb)Thu, Jul 27 2017 14:50:31
- — KP San Diego FMR (@KPSDFMR)Thu, Jul 27 2017 14:58:36Everything that comes from Twitter Yoda @familydocwonk is just awesome #AAFPNC https://twitter.com/drkkyu/status/890586896161812480 …
2017 National Conference: Day One
The three-day National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students in Kansas City, Mo., features workshops, social and networking events, an expo featuring representatives from hundreds of family medicine residencies and the resident and student congresses.