- Our first general session drew a huge crowd.
- The session got underway with remarks from AAFP EVP and CEO Douglas Henley, M.D.
- Newly installed Academy president Michael Munger, M.D., also addressed the crowd.
- — Alex M. McDonald, MD (@AlexMMTri)Wed, Sep 13 2017 20:17:49
- — Kelsey Murray (@doctorakelso21)Wed, Sep 13 2017 20:20:07
- — Alex M. McDonald, MD (@AlexMMTri)Wed, Sep 13 2017 20:20:13
- — Alexa Mieses MD MPH (@DrAlexaMieses)Wed, Sep 13 2017 20:15:57
- Clif Knight, M.D., the AAFP's senior vice president for education, unveiled the Academy's new initiative to address physician well-being.
- — Anne Montgomery MD (@AnneMont)Wed, Sep 13 2017 20:35:58
2017 AAFP FMX: Day One
AAFP Family Medicine Experience, the Academy’s annual meeting, is the family medicine event of the year where members can learn and network with thousands of their peers.