Rise and shine.
- Things got off to an early start with the Family Medicine Interest Group breakfast, including the presentation of Program of Excellence Awards.
- — Kristina M Zimmerman (@Zimmosaurus)Fri, Aug 08 2014 13:02:35
Family medicine offers something for everyone.
- Our main stage presentation featured family physicians Lilia Cardenas, M.D.; Keith Davis, M.D.; Abbas Hyderi, M.D.; and Ryan Neuhofel, D.O.; discussing the broad range of practice types and settings -- including academic medicine, rural medicine, urban medicine and direct primary care -- that family physicians work in.
- — Diana Huang (@Diana_Huang_11)Fri, Aug 08 2014 13:44:50First Q at this morning’s panel: have you ever faced academic discrimination for wanting to go into family mediAAFPNC#AAFPNC
- — Diana Huang (@Diana_Huang_11)Fri, Aug 08 2014 13:48:55
As we were saying ...
- Sarah Nosal, M.D., asked an intriguing question about family medicine Friday morning.
- — sarah catherine (@SCNosalMD)Fri, Aug 08 2014 12:37:38I <3 being Family Doc bc I want to meet all the needs of my community no matter who walks through the door - Why do you love it? Tag #AAFPNC
- And here is a sample of the responses she got from other attendees and FPs around the nation.
2014 National Conference: Day Two
The three-day National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students in Kansas City, Mo., features workshops, social and networking events, an expo featuring representatives from more than 300 family medicine residencies and the resident and student congresses.
byAAFP1 Like688 Views