The final day of the student and resident congresses included candidate forums, elections and reference committee reports.
- — Molly Talley (@mollytalley)Sat, Aug 09 2014 14:01:59
- — Mike Sevilla, MD (@drmikesevilla)Sat, Aug 09 2014 14:00:12
- — IL Family Physicians (@IllinoisAFP)Sat, Aug 09 2014 16:34:49
- — FamilyMedRevolution (@fmedrevolution)Sat, Aug 09 2014 17:06:34
- Nearly a dozen candidates ran to be the resident representative to the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Board of Directors.
- — Diana Mokaya (@Dianasplosion)Sat, Aug 09 2014 14:30:02
- Check out AAFP News the week of Aug. 11 for our coverage of the student and resident congresses.
- — Chris Baumert, MD (@cbaummd)Sat, Aug 09 2014 15:45:04
We hope our more than 400 exhibitors and attendees had a great experience in the Expo Hall. Registration for the National Resident Matching Program begins Sept. 15.
AAFP President Reid Blackwelder, M.D., wrapped things up with a main stage presentation.
2014 National Conference: Day Three
The three-day National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students in Kansas City, Mo., features workshops, social and networking events, an expo featuring representatives from more than 300 family medicine residencies and the resident and student congresses.