- Big businesses with offices in Welwyn Hatfield helped behind the scenes with the WelHat Dragons Apprentice Challenge Awards event. Many thanks to Joanne, Area Manager for Barclays Business @barclaysbizchat and Anne Howkins of HSBC Corp.Banking.
- ...And smaller businesses, such as these beautiful flowers from the "Northern Bloke" who runs the Welwyn Florist! @welwynflorist
- Thanks Penny & Dave from @dragonsapp (St Albans) for their help and advice
- The teams are ready, presentations about to start
- — Red Potato (@_redpotato)Thu, Mar 26 2015 18:23:05
- We've had great support from @WelHatCouncil throughout this process and a strong turnout from Councillors at the Awards event and following us remotely
- — Cllr Tony Kingsbury (@tony_kingsbury)Thu, Mar 26 2015 19:05:22
- — Cllr Fiona Thomson (@FionaThomson_)Thu, Mar 26 2015 21:10:24
- — WelHat DragonsApp (@WelHatDragonsAp)Thu, Mar 26 2015 18:56:19Away from the presentations we've heard consistently great, positive feedback from the business Dragons. Well done teams! #WHDACAwards2015
- — Sunil Tailor (@sunnyt9)Thu, Mar 26 2015 19:03:57
- — WelHat DragonsApp (@WelHatDragonsAp)Thu, Mar 26 2015 19:55:48
Record breaking year for Welwyn Hatfield Dragons Apprentice Challenge
26th March 2015: The big Awards day for the Welwyn Hatfield Dragons Apprentice Challenge!
byRed Potato49 Views