- As delegates made their way to London from around the country (as far as Glasgow in fact) there was essential preparation going on in the Clinical Assessment Centre.
- — ASME (@asmeofficial)Mon, Oct 15 2012 20:41:18
- — UCLBartlettStudent (@UCLBartlettStud)Tue, Oct 16 2012 05:46:39
- The morning started with some inspiring talks on what it is to be a medical educator from Anne Griffin (UCL and IoE) and Inam Haq (Brighton)
- — ThomO'Neill (@fakethom)Tue, Oct 16 2012 09:16:47
- — UCL ACME (@ACMEatUCL)Tue, Oct 16 2012 09:28:01
- — UCL ACME (@ACMEatUCL)Tue, Oct 16 2012 09:30:57
- Then Duncan introduced us to TASME
- — UCL ACME (@ACMEatUCL)Tue, Oct 16 2012 09:34:10
- Of course, we were always thinking about Maslow and his hierarchy...
- We had great fun in the workshops - Kath Woolf discussed getting published in medical education
- — Katherine Woolf (@kathwoolf)Tue, Oct 16 2012 18:10:19Thanks to everyone in my workshop today for your enthusisam & contributions. Plus "the sorting hat" made me laugh #TiMEUCL
#TiMEUCL - some tweets
byDr LJ75 Views