- — Young Invincibles (@YoungInvincible)Mon, Dec 12 2016 19:59:26
- — Michelson 20MM Fdn (@Michelson20MM)Mon, Dec 12 2016 20:06:40
- — Active Advocacy (@ActiveAdvocacy)Mon, Dec 12 2016 20:08:54A1: When the institution asks for (what feels like an endless amount of) additional information from a student. #MillennialMon
- — krieg rajaram (@KriegRajaram)Mon, Dec 12 2016 20:07:17@YoungInvincible A1: fafsa has flagged your app as needing to provide more information to verify the finacial information you reported.
- — Michelson 20MM Fdn (@Michelson20MM)Mon, Dec 12 2016 20:11:10
- — NCAN (@collegeaccess)Mon, Dec 12 2016 20:11:43
- — NCAN (@collegeaccess)Mon, Dec 12 2016 20:13:26Great to remember either Federal Student Aid OR your college can select you for #FAFSA verification #MillennialMon https://twitter.com/TICAS_org/status/808404020087951360 …
- — College Tracks (@CollegeTracks)Mon, Dec 12 2016 20:14:00A2: While the number varies per institution, generally it is about one-third of all students that filed the FAFSA #MillennialMon
Millennial Monday: FAFSA Verification
This week we joined The Institute for College Access & Success (TICAS) to talk about FAFSA Verification for #MillennialMon. We asked questions about what FAFSA verification meant, the documents required for verification, its effects on potential students, and more!