- It was such an interesting game as my classmate, Mirielle and I got to observe things on campus that not necessarily given attention to. Moreover, the idea of getting to know new places that maybe I would have never came across. Scavenger Hunt Game has given me the opportunity to get new insights and information through checking other tweets from classmates or students from other schools. It is useful to know that Twitter can be a good source of social media as we rotate knowledge, rather than using it in the known subtle way.
- Our Responses to Our Questions. The game started by going around to find answers for certain questions that had certain regulations. The first question was Photo and quote from a professor on campus. Ask them what they think the role social media plays in social change, such as throughout the region/Middle East.
- Although it seemed easy, question one was a bit hard to find a professor who is not that busy to answer; however, finding a student to ask her about where she/he gets her/his news wasn't the most difficult one. Her answer was an expected one.
- And then to relate to how AUC enhances Academic excellence, we found that there are lots of campus maps which in a way always help student know their ways. Also, bulletin boards that have all the new flyers, posters...etc.
- Then came the place that we think that many people know nothing about. It is the little known fact about the room in which one can go up to through the stairs near Vodafone booth. Give a guess what would this be?
- Leaving the little known fact, to know the most known fact, which is that AUC holds a great number of clubs and organizations. It is an extracurricular activity for every student to join any of them as it boosts the student's knowledge and experiences. Moreover, it widens his/her circle of friends.
- Moreover, moving to the fanatic fans. We chose one of those who actually does a great acitivity on and outside. A swimmer who is so punctual about her trainings and sees that they are of great importance.
- Because AUCians try to help each others out, a student has dedicated his time to show school spirit decided to sit in the Student Union Office for anyone who is having difficulties with anything. He'll try to help and figure it out with him/her.
- Another side of AUCians, which is a very important one. FOOD! Macdonald's play a big role in many of the AUCians lives. Wether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Aside from that, AUC has lots of food outlets which leaves AUCians with a great variety.
- Now, getting all students out of the scene. A breathtaking spot on campus where one can enjoy the sun, water and atmosphere. A very chilling place in front of Bassily Hall.
- Mirielle Aziz, my partner in roaming around, likes this place as she is heavy coffee drinker. It was not normal to find this place empty.
- As for me, chilling with my friends in front of a big green landscape is what I wait for everyday.
- My Top Three Favorite Tweets From my Classmates!
- When I joined university last year, I was very stressed with the load so I always quit having fun and going out with my friends to always make sure I have done my dues and studies. Now, I so believe that there should always be a balance between studies and friends because this is what keeps us energetic. A reptitive style of life leads to boredom and maybe a student won't excel in his/her work as planned.
The Scavenger Hunt Game!
A game where you enjoy roaming around the AUC campus to find answers.