- — Amy Doonan Cronin (@AmyDCronin)Tue, Jul 17 2012 15:55:17@YahooSports No. Student athletes should not be punished for the failures of the former coaching staff and univ. administration.
- — Robert Spahn (@rspahn4)Tue, Jul 17 2012 15:27:08
- — Robert Spahn (@rspahn4)Tue, Jul 17 2012 15:23:05
- — Bob Ewing (@GraceVette)Tue, Jul 17 2012 15:21:16@YahooSports: I believe the school should be punished, but is there some way to do it without punishing the current players/teams? Ideas????
- — Robert Spahn (@rspahn4)Tue, Jul 17 2012 15:20:59
- — Josh Petty (@Pettymania)Tue, Jul 17 2012 14:58:42@YahooSports Absolutely not. Punish those involved SEVERELY but don't take it out on current and future students, they didn't know.
- — Pam Bullock (@pamannb)Tue, Jul 17 2012 14:56:48
Should Penn St. Get the Death Penalty?
NCAA President Mark Emmert won't rule out the death penalty for the Penn State football program --> http://yhoo.it/NGeSKg Should they get it? We asked, and you answered. Share your thoughts with us below, or on Twitter @YahooSports.
byYahoo! Sports8,723 Views