- — David Murdoch (@DavidCMurdoch)Tue, Aug 07 2012 10:18:31Liu Xiang, clearly out of form, takes a dive at first hurdle. Commentators did all they could not to say it. Need a strong Achilles to hop
- — David Bartram (@davidjbartram)Tue, Aug 07 2012 10:18:28Online comment after Beijing 2008: "We cannot accept that Liu Xiang quits! Liu Xiang dispels the passion of Chinese people." Lesson learnt.
- — susan jimenez (@susimenez)Tue, Aug 07 2012 10:14:35Olympics can be so heartbreaking just 2 watch! Dreams are shattered in secs. World champ, Liu Xiang tripped ove the 1st hurdle #London2012
- — Shehan Daniel (@Shehand18)Tue, Aug 07 2012 10:10:38Disappointed for Liu Xiang, who bows out at the heats again. Truly deserved a medal after the Beijing incident. Doubt he'll contend in 2016.
- — Ben O'Hara-Byrne (@BenCTV)Tue, Aug 07 2012 10:09:32more agony for China's Liu Xiang, one of greatest in 110m hurdles, injured in Beijing `08, taken off track in wheelchair today #ctvolympics
- — Aveline (@happifingers)Tue, Aug 07 2012 10:06:27I am glad i rushed home just in time to watch Liu Xiang run his heats.. It was a painful goodbye, but i believe he did his best. =)
- — Michelle Gajdowski (@Michellabell)Tue, Aug 07 2012 10:06:00Saw Liu Xiang's fall, great that he hopped the race though, great sport. It sucks to see early injuries, hurdles are tough to watch
- — Rym T. Ghazal (@Arabianmau)Tue, Aug 07 2012 10:05:27
Liu Xiang Falls in 110m Hurdles
byYahoo! Sports1 Like28,821 Views