- — Harsha Bhogle (@bhogleharsha)Mon, Mar 11 2013 02:25:23staggered by intensity of decision to leave out 4 players for not submitting feedback forms. were they aware of possible punishment?
- — Shane Warne (@warne888)Mon, Mar 11 2013 04:48:09As I have always said the coach should not be a selector. He should communicate well with the players & help them prepare, that's it !
- — Tom Moody (@TomMoodyCricket)Mon, Mar 11 2013 02:40:46From my experience report writing is not a player's strength, no surprise to hear some failing, need to focus more on field short comings?
- — Darren Lehmann (@darren_lehmann)Mon, Mar 11 2013 01:19:07Adults we are , not schoolboys! Please let's act properly and make good decisions in India! Need these boys playing.
- The Aussie team management and coach Mickey Arthur's actions in particular also enabled a free for all on Twitter.
- — Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan)Mon, Mar 11 2013 02:08:35What I am confused by is that the coach of Australia asked the players for only 3 things to improve the team??
- — Andrew Miller (@miller_cricket)Mon, Mar 11 2013 02:30:52Did the dog eat Mitchell Johnson's homework? Bit of a coincidence if it ate Watson's, Pattinson's and Khawaja's at the same time!
- — Test Match Sofa (@TestMatchSofa)Mon, Mar 11 2013 02:10:41To be fair to Arthur, it really doesn't take too long to write "We were crap. Need to be a lot less crap. Oh, and pick me. Love Mitch x."
- — Sandeep Narayan (@Sandeepnyn)Mon, Mar 11 2013 01:33:15#CricketAustralia sack 4 players for not doing their homework. Say they can come back if they get a letter signed by their parents