- Wordfest took over the C-Train
- The festival is still a few weeks away and our authors are already bonding over their dogs via Twitter
- — Mandy Len Catron (@LenMandy)Thu, Sep 14 2017 04:18:32New friends at @WordfestTweets and @VanWritersFest: CAN WE DO THIS?? https://twitter.com/jamiattenberg/status/908091157581848576 …
- Check out the festival preview podcast episode!
- Our gorgeous playbooks for our wordy youth! Designed by intern Ian Nicholas.
- Authors geeking out over other authors at the festival:
- — Ben Clanton (@Clantoons)Wed, Oct 04 2017 21:49:11
- The building of the ten foot balloon alligator in preparation for the Alligator Pie Festival Launch!
- CEO & Creative Ringleader Shelley Youngblut blowing up balloons...literally
- Meet the hosts of Wordfest 2017
- The festival WAS lit, thanks Where Calgary!
- Wine is a must!
- — Karen Connelly (@karenmconnelly)Sun, Oct 08 2017 13:37:37So looking forward to @WordfestTweets and my first event on Friday https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/friday-night-showcase-the-second-glass-of-wine-tickets-37261324625 … Drinking wine in a museum. Hmmm. Appealing.
Wordfest Festival 2017
From October 9-15, the most delicious writers from Canada and the rest of the world served up life-changing ideas at theatres around Calgary, as well as Wordfest’s new home at Memorial Park Library. Audiences came with a hungry mind and left with a replenished soul. Trademark events included readings, workshops, panel discussions and in-school presentations from authors writing in every genre and for all ages.