Opening workshop: Developing a shared understanding of relationship management
- — P G Dunn (@Lady_PGD)Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:26:21I define RM as -Using user-centred approaches to create a flexible framework in order to develop and support strong partnerships #rmlib2015
- — Laura Woods (@WoodsieGirl)Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:30:32Some interesting discussion on the difference between liaison and relationship management. Is there a difference? #rmlib2015
- — Laura Woods (@WoodsieGirl)Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:31:24I'm not so sure there is a big difference. I think of liaison as a subset of relationship management, not a separate function #rmlib2015
- — Laura Woods (@WoodsieGirl)Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:35:53Thoughts: is liaison reactive, and relationship management proactive? Or just a new way of describing the same approach? #rmlib2015
- — Caroline Gale (@CarolineAGale)Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:46:14#rmlib2015 is it just a timeline? subject became liaison, and now RM, so it applies to the new tasks we do, not old fashioned working?
- — Becky McClen (@SweetToothBird)Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:48:24Liaison vs relationship management - are we just debating the semantics? An example of old wine in new bottles? #rmlib2015
- — Laura Woods (@WoodsieGirl)Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:49:04Suggestion to run this exercise in our own institutions, make sure we're all on the same page at least within our own libraries! #rmlib2015
- — Selena Killick (@SelenaKillick)Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:48:47Thought provoking exercise of plotting tasks / roles in the Venn diagram, worth running with the team internally #rmlib2015
Keynote: "Pioneering amazing customer service", Ann-Marie Wyness, First Direct
- — Laura Woods (@WoodsieGirl)Thu, Nov 19 2015 11:04:10Banking is boring - but so is electricity! Lots of essential services aren't interesting, you don't care until they go wrong #rmlib2015
- — Selena Killick (@SelenaKillick)Thu, Nov 19 2015 11:04:56Already lots of parallels between banking and libraries, it's boring & often misunderstood #rmlib2015. Banking is a necessity though...
- — Laura Woods (@WoodsieGirl)Thu, Nov 19 2015 11:11:24I was thinking this too - how do we position libraries as a necessity? #rmlib2015 https://twitter.com/selenakillick/status/667297499040759810 …
Relationship Management in HE Libraries: my tweets & favourites
My own tweets and favourites from the Relationship Management in HE Libraries conference, Stirling, 19-20 November 2015
byLaura Woods24 Views