- — Joe Coughlin (@inturnaround)Mon, Apr 10 2017 17:10:18On the plus side, @united is making sure they don't have future overbook situations by ensuring that no one wants to fly them.
- — Jeff Lyons (@usedwigs)Mon, Apr 10 2017 18:23:59"This #United kerfuffle would never have happened on one of my Blimps... Jeff's Blimps - The Slow & Safe Way to Fly" - Steampunk opportunist
- — Rachel Fogletto (@RachelFogletto)Tue, Apr 11 2017 21:23:21Real talk if I get dragged off a plane I'm so full of xanax & wine in prep for flight I'm definitely shitting myself #IWillDragYouWithMe
- — Mike Marbach (@mikemarbach)Tue, Apr 11 2017 12:25:05Step 1) Book flight on #United. Step 2) Befriend someone that looks like they can film in landscape under pressure. Step 3) Money baybee.
- — Logan Does Jawns (@LoganDoesJawns)Fri, Apr 14 2017 14:17:32"Listen, I know dropping all these bombs makes more terrorists, but if we don't have terrorists, the fuck we gonna do with all these bombs?"
- — Sidney Gantt (@SidneyGantt)Mon, Apr 10 2017 16:30:36It must suck to be an honest to goodness hot chick on facebook with only one picture & a passion for befriending strangers. #requestdeleted
- — NiceGuyCoolGuy (@JamieGlasheen)Fri, Apr 14 2017 12:12:09If in heaven there aren't logs of everyone's jokes with attributions to who actually did that joke first than what's this all been for?
- — Kyle Harris (@heykyleharris)Tue, Apr 11 2017 21:39:38Can everyone take a sec and endorse me on LinkedIn for finance or finance management, I need to show my mom real quick
Broad Street Tweets - Week of 4/10/2017
Philly Tweets On United, Spicer, and More