- The big question posed on social media - isn't tomorrow the first day of spring?!
- Many folks were happy to have the day off.
- Others would rather it just not snow.
- Lots of local measurements posted on Twitter...
- — Anthony Siciliano (@Ants_SNEweather)Tue, Mar 19 2013 03:59:50good morning ! Officially now 3.5" of snow here in West Bridgewater..now a heavy mix of snow , sleet & freezing rain
- Students were happy to have no school - again. Parents, not so much.
- — alexrothenberg (@alexrothenberg)Tue, Mar 19 2013 05:26:426+ inches of snow and #cambidgema schools are still open. Everyone else around is closed. kids so disappointed
- Student athletes are having a hard time starting their spring season.