- — The Whisky Exchange (@WhiskyExchange)Wed, Jul 04 2012 11:32:57
'Aperitif' - A sort of Mint Julep
- — Silvie Wallington (@SilvieJane)Wed, Jul 04 2012 18:48:56
- Normally I'd go with crushed ice and a sticky slick of granulated sugar at the bottom of a silver cup when making a julep, but for a longer, more liquid version of the cocktail we mixed up Evan Williams with some simple syrup and mint and stirred it down over blocks of ice.
- Quite a lot of Evan Williams...
Whisky #1 - Georgia Moon (Corn)
Whiskey #3 - Bernheim Original (Wheat)
Whiskey #2 - Old Fitzgerald 12 (Wheated Bourbon)
- — Tim Forbes (@TWEBlog)Wed, Jul 04 2012 19:12:35
Independence Day at TWE Vinopolis
With Bruce Perry from Eaux-de-vie
byThe Whisky Exchange290 Views