- Make sure to check out professional photos, too!
You can also make a contribution to help fund project work in communities across Massachusetts! walkboston.org/donate
- — WalkBoston (@WalkBoston)Wed, Mar 25 2015 14:54:02
- — Matthew Arielly (@FreshArielly)Wed, Mar 25 2015 14:55:36
- — Microsoft NewEngland (@MSNewEngland)Wed, Mar 25 2015 15:10:08
- — People's Pike (@PeoplesPike)Thu, Mar 26 2015 01:25:16
- — Zachary Agush (@zagush)Wed, Mar 25 2015 21:46:34At @WalkBoston 25th Anniversary! In honor of this special occasion, I walked all the way from my office to the event in Kendall Sq.
- — Toole Design Group (@tooledesign)Wed, Mar 25 2015 22:46:26
- — WalkBoston (@WalkBoston)Wed, Mar 25 2015 22:47:22"Even we know you can't walk for all of your trips. Transit is important; Transit is the middle leg of a walking trip." - Wendy Landman
WalkBoston's 25th Anniversary: Tweets
WalkBoston was the nation's 1st pedestrian advocacy organization, and in 2015 is celebrating 25 years of helping to make Massachusetts more walkable. On March 25th, close to 200 people gathered to celebrate and thank the many people who have advocated and contributed to 25 years of progress.