- — A Better City TMA (@ABCTMA)Mon, May 18 2015 16:03:12
- — Codman Square NDC (@CSNDC)Mon, May 18 2015 19:29:11
- — Heather (@Pedlisle)Wed, May 20 2015 13:33:46Tonight #WalkDot explores walkability in Dorchester. Last night, a teen was tragically killed biking along the route. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/05/20/teen-on-bike-killed-in-dorchester/ …
- — WalkBoston (@WalkBoston)Wed, May 20 2015 18:56:26
- Stop 1 was on Ashmont Hill, where Vicki Rugo from the Ashmont Hill Association talked about the history and architecture of the area. (We missed the yard sale).
- — Welcome to Dot! (@WelcomeToDot)Wed, May 20 2015 21:55:19One of the things that is awesome about today's #WalkDOT is it spans that Washington Street divide... Real taste of the diversity of Dot.
- Stop 2 was in Codman Square, where Maggie Sachs Mahmood and two of her 10th grade physics students presented about a traffic safety project they took on this past semester.
Dorchester Walk - #WalkDot
30+ people walked on 5/20/2015 with WalkBoston and many co-hosts. We've worked with many Dorchester organizations over our 25 years including St Mark's Area Main Streets, the Fairmount Greenway Task Force, Codman Square NDC, Southwest Boston CDC, Codman Academy, The Boston Project Ministries, Sportsmen's Tennis & Enrichment Center (and more).