- — Haley Folkestad (@haleyinprogress)Thu, Aug 16 2012 13:45:42You know it's time to move in when the two lane streets become 1.5 lanes with those gigantic garbage bin things #wfu
- Pre-orientation sessions started August 20th with Wilderness to Wake, S.P.A.R.C. (Students Promoting Action and Responsibility in the Community), Tour of Vienna, Pre-School Conference, My Student Body, Marching Band Camp, and Deacon Camp.
- Want to know more about The Making of a Demon Deacon? Check out the video by Jacob Rosdail, a graduate student in our Documentary Film Program who followed students in Deacon Camp from the Reynolda Campus all the way back to Old Campus in Wake Forest, N.C.
- — Stacy Jolly (@Joll_Ready4this)Mon, Aug 20 2012 23:15:13
- — Peter Gauss (@gaussdabauss)Mon, Aug 20 2012 23:40:453 years ago a bunch of wide-eyed freshmen showed up to @WakeForest1834. Now we're seniors, and I'll be forever grateful for the ppl I've met
- — Kara Harvey (@Amerikara)Tue, Aug 21 2012 13:48:00Football games, pitsits, strolls on the quad, the sight of Wait at night, and the love and loyalty of my sisterhood is calling me home. #WFU
- — Meredith Richardson (@mererichh)Tue, Aug 21 2012 13:39:03
- — ZSR Library (@zsrlibrary)Wed, Aug 22 2012 17:18:14
Welcome, Demon Deacons!
While Move-In Day is officially August 24, 2012, some Demon Deacons began moving back to campus a few days earlier for pre-orientation events. And those who were still packing couldn't hold in their excitement. //Storify by Stephanie Skordas, Office of Communications and External Relations
byWake Forest University3,694 Views