- — Liz Artz (@LizArtzWSB)Wed, Feb 18 2015 22:31:35What your child's school is doing to keep the kids safe and warm during freezing temps I'll have it live on CH2 Action News at 6pm! #wsbtv
- — Glenn Burns (@GlennBurnsWSB)Wed, Feb 18 2015 22:31:26Our coldest Atlanta temp this winter was 11 on Jan 8th. Tomorrow morning, 16 for ATL. Wind chill -5 to 5 tomorrow morning. #wsbtv
- — Karen Minton (@KarenMintonWSB)Wed, Feb 18 2015 21:57:23
- — Brian Monahan, WSB (@BMonahanWSB)Wed, Feb 18 2015 21:21:20Watching trends but most significant issues from next system look to be north.. More of an issue of lack of precip closer to ATL
- 2:45 p.m.: Winter weather advisory expanded to Hall, Banks counties.
- 2:30 p.m.: Severe Weather Team 2 Meteorologist Katie Walls tracks snow, plunging temperatures LIVE on wsbtv.com.
- Make sure to download our Severe Weather Team 2 app for alerts, forecast to your phone.
Snowfall in metro Atlanta -- Feb. 18, 2015
Snow flurries began to fall in the north part of the metro area at about 12 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 18.