- — The Post and Courier (@postandcourier)Thu, Jun 18 2015 15:50:22
- — Reuters Top News (@Reuters)Thu, Jun 18 2015 15:16:01
- — T.J. Holmes (@tjholmes)Thu, Jun 18 2015 10:04:42Police are telling people to be vigilant and aware of their surroundings. Say they have no reason to believe he's not still in #Charleston.
- — Be A King (@BerniceKing)Thu, Jun 18 2015 07:32:45My heart is heavy re: Charleston #AMEChurchshooting. Remembering 41 years ago, 6/30, when my grandmother (dad's mom) was killed in Church.
- — The Associated Press (@AP)Thu, Jun 18 2015 07:32:37MORE: Pastor and 8 others fatally shot at historic black church in Charleston, S.C.; police call it hate crime http://apne.ws/1HWgpwI
- — Andrew Knapp (@offlede)Thu, Jun 18 2015 06:07:38Local NAACP official: Gunman told survivor he'd let her live so she could tell everyone else what happened. #CharlestonShooting
9 dead in Charleston church shooting
Police say a man shot and killed 9 people while praying at a historic black church in Charleston.