- — WLRN Public Media (@WLRN)Thu, Jan 09 2014 22:52:21
- — WLRN Public Media (@WLRN)Thu, Jan 09 2014 23:00:41
- — George Garcia (@GeorgyKong)Thu, Jan 09 2014 23:08:16
- Davis Islands is deep in Tampa Bay. Fox 13 Tampa Bay reports the National Weather Service reported it was felt.
- — betty reyes (@bettygurru)Thu, Jan 09 2014 22:16:59
- — ABC Foreign Desk (@WorldNews)Thu, Jan 09 2014 21:43:43Nat'l Tsunami Warning Center: Preliminary 5.0 magnitude earthquake off northern coast of Cuba, south of Florida; no tsunami danger.
- — Ms. T (@SunLiciousFL)Thu, Jan 09 2014 22:27:10Cuba earthquake sways buildings in Florida Keys http://www.bradenton.com/2014/01/09/4927579/cuba-earthquake-sways-buildings.html …
- — Lynne Russell News** (@lynnerussnews1)Thu, Jan 09 2014 22:27:14
Earthquake off coast Cuba's coast
Days before the fourth anniversary of the destructive earthquake in Haiti, seismic activity was reported in the waters between Cuba and the Florida Keys. Some Floridians have reported feeling it but no official agency has confirmed the quake reached even as far as Key West.