- My birthday isn't until tomorrow, but I'm celebrating it today, as "Super Bowl Sunday" is still easier to get people out on than Monday is. Low-key affair this year: Lea, Jenna, Ben and I paid a visit to Escape Games Worcester, where we managed to escape from the "Conspiracy Room" with three minutes to spare, and then we met up with a few more friends at Oak Barrel Tavern for a yummy burger. All that, and home by 5 p.m. to steer clear of Super Bowl festivities. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not my game. Instead, I prefered heading home and having a glass of whiskey with neighbor Gary. All told, not a bad way to celebrate turning 46.
- I have a lot of projects on my plate, most of which I'm not in a position to talk about yet, except to say that I'm pushing in a lot of new directions this year, and working to develop some new technical skills. I'm hoping for 2018 to be a bit of a transformative year, but then, I always hope for something like that. And y'know, it usually is. Sometimes I don't even realize how much I've changed until much later.
- So there are cool projects, including a Mystery Cabaret, on the horizon, but I can mention that I have a poetry reading next week:
- Victor D. Infante reads for Listen!
7 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 11
Nick's Bar and Restaurant
124 Millbury St.
Worcester, MA, 01601
- Looking forward to reading a few new poems, along with some old ones in this mix.
- Anyway, here's hoping 46 proves as exciting a year as I'm hoping, and that I'm as clever as I think I am and can pull off a whole lot of stunts. Beats being bored ...
- Recent Articles
- On Radius