- This was about where I lost my s#it and squeed. But it got better....
- I tried this once with @GeorgesStPierre when I was working on Her Son's Hero. He doesn't handle his own twitter, though, so I didn't get a response.
- Tahmoh is just that much cooler.
- Back off, ladies. He's mine... Although I'd love to be there for the shoot if he were doing multiple covers. *hint hint @HarlequinBooks*
- MAKE IT HAPPEN, HARLEQUIN.
- I hope so hard that @HarlequinBooks will respond. And that Tahmoh will do this. And meet me. And hug me... Did I mention I'm a fan? http://blogs.publishersweekly.com/blogs/beyondherbook/?p=1976 …Your move, Harlequin.TO BE CONTINUED...?
UPDATE APR. 25/13: Haven't given up yet! I started tweeting to get some movement on this.