- See the full programme by following the link below
Our host Rob Fish introduced the event
Ruth Waters of Natural England Sets the Stage
- — Gökçe Yörükoğlu (@Gok_Y)Tue, Jul 19 2016 13:02:29Ruth Waters from Natural England: "we need to consider equity and fairness. Natural environment is not equally distributed" #ValPart16
- Jasper Kenter: Innovations in analytic-deliberative approaches to monetary valuation
- — Sarah Knight (@sarah_gis)Tue, Jul 19 2016 13:43:23Storytelling, wellbeing & choice exp etc. Deliberative monetary valuation working paper by @JasperKenter #ValPart16 http://www.sams.ac.uk/lmc/working-papers/kenter-monetary-valuation-overview …
- — Gökçe Yörükoğlu (@Gok_Y)Tue, Jul 19 2016 13:10:48Jasper Kenter: "We need 2 deliberate about advantages & challenges of using monetary valuation tools when valuing biodiversity" #ValPart16
- It was the #hottestdayoftheyear but we stayed with the excellent talks and discussion rather than heading off to Kent's beautiful beaches!
- Ben Bryant: Humble spatial optimization: How can (or should) we link uncertainty, multi-criteria analysis, and valuation of ecosystem services?
Valuing Nature & Participatory Decision Making Conference
This University of Kent and Valuing Nature Programme event brought together over 80 natural and social scientists with practitioners to examine the interface between participatory approaches and valuation analyses.
byValuing Nature198 Views