- As part of the FVPSA 30th anniversary events organized by the Family Violence Prevention and Services Program, a division of the Family and Youth ServicesBureau (FYSB) in the Administration for Children and Families, the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence hosted a Twitter Town Hall to engage youth in a discussion about their vision and hope for the future of our work to end domestic violence, and the role that FVPSA can play.
- Guests on this chat included partners with a particular focus on promoting youth leadership: Futures Without Violence, Break the Cycle, LoveIsRespect, The National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center, and The Northwest Network.
- — The NW Network (@thenwnetwork)Wed, Oct 29 2014 00:04:42We're so excited to be joining this important discussion about youth leadership in the domestic violence movement! #FVPSAyouth
- — Futures w/o Violence (@WithoutViolence)Wed, Oct 29 2014 00:07:49
- The Value of Youth Leadership
#FVPSAyouth Twitter Town Hall
Tuesday, October 28th at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific