- Whether you have one kid or more, designing a kid’s bedroom with a bunk bed has become interesting with a variety of bunk beds available in market.
- But when it comes for bunk beds for boys, it’s more challenging. Bunk beds encourage imaginative play and save space in one fell swoop.
- Here are some decor ideas for boy’s room.
• If the boy is a lazy one, it’s a perfect way of convincing him by leaving him alone on the bed. He will adore getting down from the bed sliding. Buy a bunk bed with slide for your lazy champ.
• Placing the bunk beds near the window will allow boys fall asleep with natural view of moon and stars.
• If he is a science fiction lover and admire the pirates, the underneath secret compartment can be filled with toys. All it takes is a gentle downward pressure to lower the bunk back, bringing the bed into position for bedtime.
• If the bunk beds have to be shared among two brothers, the built-in closet can serve the storage space for clothes and the drawers can serve as the storage space for children’s toys within easy reach
• The built-in ladder or staircase gives a safe and secure climbing fun for the kids to enjoy.
• The efficient way of creating comfy sleeping quarters make boys enjoy their own individual style of bed and a good company of fun loving
• The intense study sessions can have a comfort if the desks are attached to the bunk beds forboys.
• The colorful cartoon themed bed can practically give a comfortable place to sleep and a lovely interior of a small bed room.
• Making bedtime more fun bunk beds are ideal for using the same floor space twice. As if the lower bunk is not needed every night, it can be turned into a cozy sofa by only placing some cushions on it.
It will then take a minute to turn it into a bed again for sleepover guests. And underneath space can be used as a comfy arm chair, writing desk or stair drawers.
This way of decorating the bunk beds for boys adjusts the parents optimize the space, design and fun factor at every stage of child’s development from toddler through tween to teen.
Let children discover their own world of imagination by converting their small bed rooms into creative world where they can enjoy sound sleep and have fun even during study times.