- On the the 10th day of UofT10Dot, the class met in a live chat.
- [Note that only some of the gifs that people added are showing up in the Twitter feed provided by Storify - don't know why. It was a gif-happy live chat, so some of the flavour is sadly lost.]
- And we're off with the first question.
- — UofT10DoT (@UofT10DoT)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:10:38#Uoft10dot Q1 Tell us what you’ve discovered using Twitter over the last 10 days. Best hashtags? Fav accounts? New way of working? People?
- — Violet Wu (@bksc932)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:12:02I followed a few news account, found them informative. #Uoft10DOT https://twitter.com/UofT10DoT/status/832638397969813504 …
- — UofT10DoT (@UofT10DoT)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:15:10True for the whole class, as far as i can tell! #UofT10DoT https://twitter.com/Camille_K_W/status/832639253557473280 …
- — Benett Axtell (@BenettAxtell)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:34:49
- — Sarah Zanette (@zanetteresearch)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:34:02
- Since these gifs came through, had to include them!
- — Kate Decter (@KateDecter)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:16:37
- — Tanya McCullough (@TanyaJMcc)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:18:10
- — Emily Welsh (@emilykwelsh)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:19:57A1: I've discovered twitter essays are relatively easy to compose and hope to do more advanced content in the future! #Uoft10DOT
- — Sarah Zanette (@zanetteresearch)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:20:24
- — Christine Moon (@christinecmoon)Fri, Feb 17 2017 18:37:29#Uoft10DOT Q1 I've enjoyed getting to know the scholarly community + twitter as a place to build and academic community
- On to Q2, suggested by one of your classmates, @Katharina_Pabst:
- — UofT10DoT (@UofT10DoT)Fri, Feb 17 2017 17:19:22Q2 Have you had success in building followers? What worked in building a follower base? What else do you think you can try? #Uoft10dot
#UofT10Dot live chat Feb. 17, 2017
Includes highlights - not all 200+ tweets!