- — Nicole Cesare (@NicoleCesare)Thu, Oct 20 2016 14:28:03In honor of #NationalDayOnWriting, a new post: Turn Your Notes Into Prompts. https://nicolecesare.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/turn-your-notes-into-prompts/ … #acwri #howIwrite
- — UofL Writing Center (@UofLWritingCtr)Wed, Oct 19 2016 20:23:08Another great #HowIWrite: From October 2015 @LGBTCenterUofL's Brian Buford: https://uoflwritingcenter.wordpress.com/2015/10/14/how-i-write-brian-buford/ …
- — David Bell (@DavidBellNovels)Wed, Oct 19 2016 18:31:06
- — UofL Writing Center (@UofLWritingCtr)Wed, Oct 19 2016 17:09:16
- — UofL Writing Center (@UofLWritingCtr)Wed, Oct 19 2016 14:05:44
- — UofL Writing Center (@UofLWritingCtr)Fri, Oct 14 2016 16:06:18
National Day on Writing #HowIWrite
October 20 is the NCTE's National Day on Writing. To celebrate, we're building on the theme of our How I Write blog series. On 10/20, we invite UofL community members and Watson conference attendees to participate in #HowIWrite activities in the Writing Center and on social media.